Rocket Fun: Teaching Soldering using NASA Guidelines to Girls & Families

Great fun, as you can imagine, teaching families how to solder using the NASA soldering handbook and a cool, easy to build mini toy-rocket badge designed by the team at Google Science.

This a great way to get everyone involved really confident about tackling hardware problems. My vision is to absolutely have people leave this simple soldering workshop feeling like they can now go build a car.

Happy to teach you and your team how to do the same:



























Hardware geeks and soldering geeks:

I have a handful of these mini-soldering kits, I'm happy to send you one if you read the article this far. Just contact me through any of the social media outlets, and I'll mail it to you!

Kaki Flynn

No comments: